Tim and crew return for the regular action packed monthly update, which includes an excellent summary of goals for ATALA Prism and progress to date from the new lead. But there’s lots more:
- Mauricio Magaldi, Head of Product for Midnight at IOG, shares a bit more about Midnight, the new data protection blockchain that will empower regulation-friendly apps that safeguard sensitive commercial and personal data.
- David Harding, General Manager for Atala PRISM, shares an update on what the team has been up to over the last few months.
- Addie Girouard, Communications Manager at IOG and Jack Briggs, Intersect Bootstrapping Team at IOG, talk a little more about Intersect, the new member-based organization for Cardano.
- IOG’s Head of Software Engineering Sam Leathers is joined by Carlos Lopez de Lara, Cardano Product Owner for Cardano CLI provide us with an essential update on SanchoNet.
- Michael Madoff, Group Product Manager at IOG, stops by to discuss the Cardano Ballot.
Embedded below for convenience.
As ever a lot to look forward to as we head into 2024.