Together we can make a fairer financial future
500K₳ Pledge per Pool
Dedicated servers and racks
100% Carbon Neutral
Live stake shows the total ADA delegated to each pool. The optimum saturation is 100%, past this point the Cardano protocol is designed to reduce rewards.
ADAvault stake pools are providing our delegators with reliable rewards of % for the minimum fixed pool fee of 340₳ per epoch, and an introductory variable fee of 0%*
We specialise in operating highly secure and reliable stake pools, and commit to permanently fair fees. With ADAvault you will get a continuous return on your investment, and the confidence that comes from staking with an operator whose pools have generated rewards of more than million ADA for our delegators.
* We are waiving the variable fee for all new and existing delegators until December 31st 2023 when it will revert to 0.99%. You can confirm you are staking with our official stake pools using the pool ID‘s in the footer.
The predicted blocks and performance for each pool is calculated approximately 1 day before the next epoch starts.
Why Pledge Matters
ADAvault has a 500k₳ pledge assigned to each of our stake pools. Pools with a significant pledge are making a long term commitment to the Cardano ecosystem. They cannot quickly exit the ecosystem without impact, and this helps stabilise the ADA price.
As a delegator you can have confidence that pools with a large pledge are incentivised to keep the pool operating securely and reliably. It stops pool owners from running large numbers of pools, maintaining decentralisation of the network.
Staking with ADAvault
When you stake with ADAvault your ADA remain secure in your wallet. We do not take custody of your ADA, or have access to your private keys or passwords, and will never request this information. At any time you can cease staking, spend or transfer your ADA, without affecting rewards you have already earned.
Staking is supported by Daedalus and Yoroi and third party wallets like Eternl, Nami, Flint and Typhon. Search for the ticker symbol (ADV, ADV2, ADV3). You can confirm using the pool ID at the bottom of this page.
- First CIP-0094 On Chain PollThe first CIP-0094 on chain poll of the Voltaire era is now live on mainnet. The Cardano Foundation are running the poll, and results are simply indicative of views and will allow polling mechanisms and community interaction to be explored. They will not cause…
- State of Cardano Q1 2023Messari has just released a report covering the Cardano Ecosystem with some very positive statistics: Starting to see some real DeFi growth now, across the exchanges running on Cardano, with a good blend of stable coins, tokens, and even meme coins! We’ve got some…
- P2P networkingDuncan Coutts is one of the great unsung heroes of the Cardano universe. He was instrumental in the original design of the node and networking layer, including the “secret weapon” of the Hard Fork Combinator that enables seamless protocol upgrades without needing to hard…
- CIP 1694 Voltaire GovernanceWe recommend checking out the proposal on GitHub for CIP1694 that proposes an approach for Governance of Cardano in the Voltaire era. It’s an elegant and impressive document, both for the obvious thought that has gone into it, and for the simplicity that has…
- Contingent Staking and Schelling FencesThere’s been a lot of talk in recent days about a proposal for Contingent Staking (CS) which could be implemented on Cardano to enable SPO’s to set conditions that delegators must meet, such as their nationality. This could technically implemented by using DIDs, necessary…
ADAvault recommend Kraken to purchase ADA, as they are an established exchange with a global presence, excellent security, a wide range of crypto trading pairs and most fiat currencies.
You can also buy ADA directly in the Yoroi Wallet using the Changelly service, or you can purchase ADA at Coinbase.